Saturday, September 11, 2010

Razer Carcharias Vs Pc 350

Tableau mariage & co.!

Finally I can show it! This is the "famous" tableau that I was asked in August!


The girl who asked me the album is the addressee x marriage "Tilda" a few posts ago, it has received from his testimony a month before the wedding and .... the so well that he contacted me! And I prepared the table number ....


menu ..... and .....

Meanwhile, I also finished the medallions of wood, cut by the tunnel by hand! 52 medals! So then, THEN!, I decided to buy the electric tunnel!
Fantastic, just take a little 'hand e.. Away with labels-magnet!

medallions?! No, they show in a month after delivery!

Ah, but another thing to show I have it! And 'the stone mini-crib that I have already sold Mendatica, others paint it!
..... for the Christmas markets in Imperia, this year is replicated with greater knowledge .... I hope!
soon after this post for my mileage, but the number 100, we wanted!!
Pat



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY? I came here for a comparison of two headsets. Not a collection of your stuff. It is your kind of people who need to stop posting stupid stuff like this with irrelevant names. Best Poptropica Names? SERIOUSLY? You IDIOT! No one plays that crap anymore. You need to stay away from this blogspot account forever and never post again as you have nothing that anyone wants to see.

Post a Comment