Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Catchy Slogan For Wraps

Mendatica 2010 e. .. news! Tilda


last Saturday was the feast of the white kitchen in this inland town of Imperia and is the 2nd year participating in the marketplace which surround the event, with my friend and I went on without much hope, so much for me ......
I've never seen so many people stop at my desk e. .. buy!! stony magnets, plates, a pair of stones, albums and recipe book! I can still amazing! Also because the
Last week I stumbled a couple of pretty good jobs: a tableau mariage and painted wooden plaque, a lot!
I can not show anything, just delivered to work, that is mid-September and mid October! Meanwhile
work, work, work!!
Hoping to finish the heat, this year I finally decided that I hate!
put a picture on my phone from the banquet, the camera was tranqilla at home (!).
you soon! Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment