Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Harvest Moon Cheats Vba Game Shark

painting scrap!


... I'll explain: it is a 50 x 50 cm canvas that I painted with acrylics using a pattern that is usually used for a scrap layout.

It all started with a request: -.. I would write this sentence as was a painting, even with sky and clouds background

...- Panic!

never painted on a canvas, never had time so close .. (request for Friday at 18, delivered today, Tuesday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning already committed!).

So I thought of composing a LO scraps, of course, the various elements of painting, cards, tags, letters, mock stitch, etc. ....

I just finished, by dint of watching her do not know what to say!! I hope that the customer does not get shocked!

Well, I'm going to take up the real cards! See you soon! Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment