Monday, February 14, 2011

American Harvest Co 200

child .... The Dark Side of the album!




Yes, we understand that the title, knowing Pink Floyd, are dated! But what to do with the album ??!!!
always ask me the strangest achievements: a very dark album for a girl with a passion for photography?!
Not knowing where to start, I was vaguely inspired by the magnificent art journal that I see on the web course starting from black, with a little 'blue-purple-burgundy and silver.
So: lots of black cardboard, acrylic, stencil, a bit 'of glitter, I have also drawn on the fabric of the inevitable bag!
The person who asked me (and that should just give him) was surprised ... like -... oohhh! - What do you say ??!!!
The photos are just .. everything, made as usual in the evening, and the black does not help, but a bit 'of course not it?!
you soon! Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment