Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Katesplayground Early

.. backlogs: Finished !!!!!





Yeah, because with the excuse (!) Of the markets, my Christmas gifts I've prepared and shipped / delivered after Christmas!
In fact this morning I still go to post for the last while it has yet to receive the recipe, but so she never goes out of here, my designs usually suffer-see live!!

things first: Rockpainting best friend told me that he attended a scrap, and be enthusiastic about Tilda -.. know those sounds fantastic with those sweet little girls ..-.
Beneee: I send you some stamped, I say, however, I think, not I could send a little 'stamped sheets in bulk, in an envelope ...
So here's the result: a mini album in envelopes, with outside pockets and sewn fabric covers, and of course now Tilda printed and painted fabric.



Then there's the recipe: I liked this stuff now, when I bought it I did not know what to do, and then ... idea: a cookbook!


The first one I stitched I sold at the market, it was easier, and instead I put up this week for a friend in a passion for cooking, which has 1000 recipes downloaded from the web pages in 1000 ... anywhere!
fact they are all different pages-all bags with fabric sewn on cardboard to make it more solid!
enough for today, I must have shed words too! See you soon! Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment