Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can Any Antibiotics Cure Std?

last meeting in June 2008 George S.

Saturday, June 14 The second group was found to close this year's activities pending the scout camps. The afternoon was based on the activity which he is affiliated to the National Working Group dealing with the ' HOME . The game is divided into five bases, pupils were able to obtain material to break down the wall that divides us from others with a heavy brick wall DIVISION ethnocentrism, DISCRIMINATION INTOLERANCE, RACISM , EXCLUSION, CLASH, ISOLATION, CLOSING and INJURY.
At the end of the game, having learned many interesting things this wall was knocked down but not without many difficulties. After that there was a hearty snack with typical dishes of the place of origin of our parents.

To see photos of the day, click on the image below!

And to see more, click HERE !

Branco Lupetti the holidays are getting closer and closer and we look forward to seeing adventures that await us!
! You soon!

2 comments:

Isabella Freddie said...

i am from USA, i am here to give my testimony how i was cured from HIV, i
contacted my HIV via blade. a friend of my use blade to peel of her
finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know
what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and i took
the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails,
as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. i did even
bothered about it, so when i got to the hospital the next week when i was
ill the doctor told me that i am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got
it from so i remembered how i use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i
feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so
one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all
talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly
emailed the doctor email, and he also replied to me an told me the
requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command,
he prepare a herbal medicine for me which i took. he
called me the next week that i should go for a test which i did to my own
surprise i found that i was HIV negative. Thanks to him once more the great
doctor that cured me DR Imoloa so you can also emailed him at
{drimoloaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com} or whatssapp him on +2347081986098} God Bless you Sir.

anneke sergio said...

I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body.

Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, DIABETES HAPETITIES A AND B.Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

Post a Comment